Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birthdays- A Tool to Help in My Plan for World Domination

I will dominate the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yesterday was my birthday and inevitably people ask "What do you want for your birthday?"  Rather than ask for something for personal pleasure, I asked for money or things that would help my writing and publishing career.  I want my work and my writing in everyone's hands.  Rather than dipping into savings or getting a loan, utilize those people around you who will give you something you need and you don't even have to ask- They will ask you because it's your birthday!

If you are truly passionate about something like writing or any other endeavor, use those special occasions like birthdays to futher your cause.  Don't ask for a shirt or a wallet or a watch...unless that shirt has an advertisement for your business on it.  Even better, buy other people the shirt for your birthday, then tell them that what you want for your birthday is for them to wear your shirt out in public.

In short, sacrifice the smaller pleasures in life for your pursuit of world domination....however you may define it.

No comments:

Post a Comment